- Cet évènement est passé
Optimization of drug prescribing in diabetic patients
“Optimization of drug prescribing in diabetic patients: How AI will impact epidemiology and public health?"
(This webinar is only accessible to industrial actors !)
– Program :
Pr Jean-Baptiste Beuscart, Lille University Hospital & University of Lille
- e-health and data-mining: How to transform challenges into opportunities?
Pr Emmanuel Chazard, Lille University Hospital & University of Lille
- e-health entry into healthcare management: human factors' perspective
Dr Romaric Marcilly, Researcher, Lille University Hospital
We invite you to send us any questions you might have for the speakers before the webinar (at least 1 week before) and get the opportunity to have a one-to-one meeting feedback.
|SEND YOUR QUESTIONS|
– Discussion :
Experts present for the discussion:
– Pr Jean-Baptiste Beuscart, Professor in geriatrics: Inappropriate prescription specialist and medication review.
– Pr Emmanuel Chazard, Professor in medical informatics: Health data, data reuse and algorithm specialist
– Dr Romaric Marcilly, Researcher: Understanding the origin of errors in use and rejection of health technologies in order to improve safety and use.
– Dr Chloé Delannoy-Rousselière, Hospital pharmacist: Referent for the range of diabetes drugs and works to prevent drug related side effect by using a clinical decision support system.
Connectez-vouspour afficher la liste des participants.